INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC DONATIONS

(Keynoters Instrumental Music Membership)

Marching Band/Color Guard, Orchestra, Symphonic, Wind Ensemble, Jazz A, Jazz B

 

The Monte Vista High School Instrumental Music (IM) program is self-funded by parent donations and fundraising by the Monte Vista Keynoters, a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting Instrumental Music at MVHS. Neither the School District nor the State provides funding for the IM program. This year, our program needs parent donations made through Keynoters to cover approximately 70% of the total annual IM program budget. The remaining 30% is funded by miscellaneous and student fundraisers throughout the year.

Parent donations cover many items that are essential to maintaining an award-winning Instrumental Music program at Monte Vista High School. These include entry fees and transportation costs for competitions, instrument purchase and repair, music, uniforms, coaches and clinicians, music licenses, equipment, and facilities improvement. For the 2021-22 school year, the following class donations are requested per student to sustain the program.*

Marching Band - $750

Jazz A - $700

Jazz B - $600

Wind Ensemble - $350

Symphonic - $200

Orchestra - $350

Multi Class Discount - (-$200)

Online donations below (Future Fund) now open!!!

Donations can be made online through Future Fund or by check payable to MV Keynoters.

If your company has a matching gift program, please give them copies of the Donation Request Form and your payment.

Donation Request Forms will be available (included in the Student Information Packet) at the beginning of school.

Any questions, please email the treasurer@mvkeynoters.org or president@mvkeynoters.org

*Thank you for your support. Any donation is encouraged and appreciated!

 

 

Classroom donations may be tax deductible, please check with your tax accountant. 

MV Keynoters is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, Tax ID #94-2629167.